Complimentary Session info

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT heatheroneillcoaching.com

Friday, November 1, 2013

How Can You Get More Clarity In Your Life?

What does clarity mean to you? Does it mean knowing exactly what you want? Does it mean being able to
see things for what you believe they are? Does it mean trying to see things without preconceived notions or potential limiting beliefs clouding them? And is clarity important for you?

For me clarity is of the utmost importance. And I don’t mean that I strive to see everything “perfectly” all the time, but it means that I try to be as mindful as possible of my definitions of things and of my boundaries. And of taking action that is true to me. Not choosing actions that I just don't feel right about inside. Yes we often have to make compromises, at work, in our personal relationships, for our kids, but I think it's helpful to be clear on just how far we are willing to go and not to compromise who we truly are.

Being clear about how you want things to go can really serve you in reaching what you desire. So often we go into situations without realizing we have energetic input into the outcome. When we intend on something going a certain way we are more likely to aid in creating the situation in just that way. Instead of going through our days letting things happen to us, we can actually shape how we want things to go by getting a clear picture in our minds of what we want out of a situation. For example, if you are going in to a meeting at work, set a clear intention of how you would like to feel once the meeting has ended. See in your mind how you want the meeting to go, perhaps you picture yourself speaking well and of some great ideas being generated. See the meeting going with ease or however you would like to feel during it. Really honing in on that clarity helps you as the co-creator of your life.

And how about getting clear on your feelings? Is that something that is important to you? Asking ourselves how we feel about things helps us to gain clarity over our beliefs. Often times our beliefs limit us without us being very conscious of it. But when we start to ask ourselves for clarity on why we believe something to be true for ourselves oftentimes we don't come up with much to support beliefs that can actually be holding us back. An example of this is what if I tell myself that I am not good at something. And I just believe that to be true without questioning why. If I decide that I want to gain clarity over that belief and I start to examine why I feel that way in order to see if this is really true, I may find that I don't really have much evidence that supports me not being good at that particular thing. Then I can be clear that it is something I want to change in order to have a more empowering belief about myself.

Reaching for clarity is about being more aware, more conscious of the way we live and what we create in our lives. Gaining clarity on who you are can serve you well in life and help you choose actions and people to be around that are in alignment with your true self. So I leave you with these last questions, what areas of your life do you feel you need to gain more clarity in? And are you willing to look for it? What things could change for the better for you by having more clarity? Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment