Complimentary Session info

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT heatheroneillcoaching.com

Monday, April 9, 2012

To Begin...

I truly believe that we are all on the path we are meant to be on at any given time. I did not, however, believe that for a long time. And this was very unlike me. Not to say I don't have my ups and downs like everyone does, it's just that I have always been pretty good at not letting the downs keep me there. And shortly after I got separated that is what happened.
I got very stuck in the down. And for the first time in my life I did not know how to get out of it. We all have dreams, and some that we don't even realize we have. And somewhere inside most of us lies the dream that we will get married, have children, and grow old with the love of our lives. And that dream of mine got shattered and the attempted acceptance of what I thought my life should be like and the reality that it would never be like that was a tough pill to swallow. I tried, very hard, but it kept getting stuck in my throat.
So without getting too maudlin about my "dark days", I am imparting all this to lead me to my point of the old and very true cliche of when one door closes, a whole damn dormitory or doors opens up as long as you are looking at them. (don't think this means I will never be discussing the valleys again though) :)
This doesn't mean I have walked through them all yet but as I continue on my journey of life and on the new path that has been given to me, I try to keep my eyes open to all there is to learn and feel and experience and LOVE. And those are the things that I want to share. To hopefully help others along their journey, to make you laugh, to make you think and to make ME think. Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment