Complimentary Session info

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT heatheroneillcoaching.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How Do You Flex Your Spirit?

For those of us concerned with our bodies and our physical health we tend to eat well and exercise. For those concerned with out mental health we do things like take vacations, treat ourselves to spa treatments from time to time, take time to relax and unwind. But what about our spiritual health? Isn't that part of the trinity just as important to our overall well being?
Some of the things I do are to meditate or sit in prayer. But I also like to figure out the things that bring me joy and fill my spirit with them as often as possible. I like to read things that fill my spirit. I know I have talked before about the Daily Love, which they coined and I definitely liken to vitamins for the soul!
Our spirits are such an integral part of our well being, and yet I find many times not enough recognition goes to that part of ourselves. So short and sweet today, I just want to put it out there to ask yourself "what am I doing to keep my spirit healthy" and then challenge you to come up with some concrete answers and put them into practice daily! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment