Complimentary Session info

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT heatheroneillcoaching.com

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Musings

So I feel like I haven't written in awhile and I know my biggest fan & supporter checks back daily for something and while I really have no particular topic in mind I thought I would just write. See where it takes me. And I guess ask your forgiveness if this is all over the place. Or maybe I will just write about gratitude today. Because it is with much gratitude for one of my bestest, bestest friends that I am typing today. My friend without whom I could not have gotten through this past couple of years and someone who so selflessly gives of herself on a daily basis that if the world was filled with her clone would be probably a place that Jesus would be proud of!! ( I know wrong religion, but just referring to his teachings on the way we should treat others. :)
Do you have people like that in your life, that you are grateful for? Do you tell them often? It's amazing how far a little support and kind words can go. I thank God daily for the wonderful friends and family I have in my life.
And what about all the people in our lives that we love, our friends and family even those we may have some anger toward. Are you still grateful for them in your life? I got a letter today from a friend's mom talking about her husband who recently passed.She talked about all of the things in life that made him happy, and she included a copy of "What Have You Learned in Life" and she had highlighted for us the things that her husband had highlighted. I would like to share them too.
I've learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I've learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I've learned that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I've learned that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel. 
I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself. 
I've learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become. 
I've learned that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
And on that note and in memory of my friend's dad, I will aspire to let go of anger and replace it with love, for you truly never know how much time you have with people. God bless everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment