Complimentary Session info

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT heatheroneillcoaching.com

Friday, May 11, 2012

Have an Attitude of Gratitude

So I have been writing once a week as is my goal right now, and I am realizing I have not written anything this week so I thought I would talk a little bit about abundance and being grateful today and how I think they go hand in hand. I started a practice not all that long ago (that I will admit to not adhering to EVERY single day) of listing at least 5 things I am grateful for right when I wake up each morning. By either writing them down or saying them out loud until I got into the habit and now I sometimes just think about them, and I usually list more than 5. It's a great way to start the day. Puts your frame or mind where it should be, seeking to bring in positive energy and opens your heart to receive even more of the blessings and abundance that are there for all of us for the taking, all the time. You might wake up and think "there is nothing major I have to be grateful for today", but that's just it. It's the little things that make up such a heaping cup of abundance. I wake each day (OK OK you got me) MOST days :) and I start off being grateful for my son's health, and for my health and the health of my family and friends. What amazing things! That all in itself makes me infinitely happy! And I am grateful that the sun is shining today, and that summer is coming on the heels of sping (albeit a cold one) with flowers in bloom and my lawn seeded and ready to yield me beautiful green grass!! :) :) And I am grateful for the use of my limbs so that I can get out of bed and walk around and go outside and go running and exercise. I am grateful for my voice so I can talk to and laugh with friends. I am grateful that I get to do something I LOVE so much next week and be in a musical! I am grateful for my eyesight so that I can relax a little bit later and read and open my mind and be entertained. The list goes on and on. Things that if you remember and give thanks for every day can turn a sour mood to sweet. I would love to have a BE GRATEFUL party on here once a month, and invite anyone who would like to to list anything they are grateful for, it's wonderful to read about the blessings of others so please list away if you like!! Have a wonderful and bountiful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment